You are a member of an elite mercenary group. A mining colony of critical importance has become under attack by a hostile alien force. Armed to the teeth and equipped with your trusty laser-diggers, you must fight your way to the depths of the planet, find the source of the alien threat and eliminate it. Will you make it out alive?
Carve your own path in a new rogue-lite that focuses on challenging combat in fully destructible terrains. Dive into the deep tunnels of a mining colony on your own, or in local co-op with up to 4 players. Purchase gear, level up your character, and gain powerful perks to eliminate the alien horde.
Gerty is a sci-fi top-down rogue-lite shooter with fully destructible environment. Try the demo at Steam or DRM-Free from IndieDB. Gerty has been Greenlit on Steam Greenlight and is now available in Early Access.
All footage captured December 2nd 2018 (Early Access 1.7)
Dig by hand or utilize your weapons in various ways and explore alien planets to your heart’s content.
Fight your way through hordes of aliens with your upgradeable arsenal and show them who’s the boss.
Power up and upgrade your gear with high-tech tools & weaponry.
Level up and become more powerful with a wide selection of Perk boosts.
Investigate alien Runes, Monuments and other mysterious artifacts.
Early Access 1.7 features
- 6 procedurally generated stages to explore
- One boss fight stage to conquer
- Fully destructible environments
- Local co-op up to 4 players
- 40 items to boost your character with
- Over a dozen unique enemies to fight
- 4 playable characters with different skill sets and Perks
- Five difficulty levels
- Achievements to unlock
- Full controller support
Full game features
- Two worlds with 6 stages each to explore
- Two tough boss fights and several mini-bosses
- A lot of additional monsters
- More dangers, goodies and secrets to find
- Lots of more Achievements & unlockable content